Tuesday, April 03, 2007

VDUB Central Rocks!

As the proud owner of a little red Beetle, I am interested in all things Volkswagen. So, when my beloved bug began having the "hiccups" over the past couple of months, I knew I had to take care of it so that my darling hubby would not keep pestering me to get rid of it. I agree with him that a car as young as mine(it's only a 2003 model with just over 60,000 miles on it) should not have as many problems as it keeps popping up with, but I also know that my car is special in a sentimental way, it's adorable and worthy of my adoration, it's a shiny happy shade of red, and it's paid for in full. So, I did some research and found a local place that specializes in VWs and VWs only. Turns out this place is something of a family practice, with the father's expertise spanning 40+ years. The son runs the local shop, and is quite the car whiz himself. Hopefully we have fixed the problem, and he did it in a very professional, honest, and cost-effective way. I am quite pleased, and always happy to support a local rather than a corporation such as the only other local option, Butler Volkswagen. I wish I knew more VW drivers than I do, so I could send more business to VW Central - I am certainly telling all the ones I do know! I was very happy to find this knowledgeable guy & his company, and today was a good day, even if it required me to shell out $110 of my hard-earned little nurse extern cash. I hope it made my baby Beetle happy. For a long, long time. Amen.


No comments: