Friday, June 15, 2007

Hooray!!!

I received my results from NCLEX at exactly 11:30 this morning, and was overjoyed to get the good news I'd been hoping for - I passed and I am an official RN now! Yay! :-) In fact, I was given 77 questions before the exam cut off, which according to the pass/fail rules means that I measured significantly above the passing standard. Even more awesome. I am beyond relieved and so full of the happiness! Big thanks to everyone who supported and encouraged me, especially my sweet hubby.

This has been an exceptionally good day: not only did I become an official RN, but we also closed on our house and in the closing process scored a sweet check to put toward our new TV & sofa fund. Yay! As of Monday, let the moving begin!

1 comment:

GRLucas said...

You rock, babe. I had 100% confidence that you would do it. I was not wrong. Way to go!