Friday, November 16, 2007

Cold Weather is Here...


and I am happy to stay warm inside! I bought a new book today (yay!) and I can't wait to get busy reading it. I saw it on Oprah a few weeks ago, and the storyline appealed to me immensely. I am happy to finally own it...now I just need to find the time to get lost in it.

Speaking of Oprah, she is scheduled to grace my town tomorrow. Imagine that - the tickets are far beyond sold out, and then some but I might keep my eyes open for a caravan of important looking people. Can't wait to see the show when it airs - who knows what she'll have up her sleeve?

Holidays are here and I am a happy girl.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, it's official. I LOVE this book! I never want to put it down, even though I am just getting started. Yay for good reads! :-)

Unknown said...

P.S. Yay for Oprah, too!

GRLucas said...

What a dork. Commenting on your own crap. ;-)

Unknown said...

I read this last September in Mexico. I loved the part about Italy the best