Sunday, May 06, 2007

Week # 1 Post Nursing School

Wow. I am so enjoying my time off between the end of classes and my upcoming graduation on Friday, May 11th. I feel like I've already accomplished so much, and still managed to sleep in and relax more than not.

Over the weekend I enjoyed a lovely shopping day with mom that we planned ages ago when I was still burdened with exams, clinicals, and case study papers. I found the PERFECT dress for graduation night, and a sweet little black dress for any black dress occasion. I also tried on my hat & tassel just for fun. :-)

Tomorrow I will begin trading my stock of winter clothes for my summer clothes, and transitioning a slice of my wardrobe to my parents' house in preparation for our up & coming move. Pretty much the first sign of packing around here, but I want to disturb the look of the house as little as possible until after the graduation party we're hosting. Lots to be done, but still plenty of time and energy on board!

No comments: