Saturday, July 12, 2008

We Got New Bikes Today!


In a flash of Jerry-inspired hype, we purchased two awesome Trek bicycles from
The Bike Store and the guys rocked - they built our bikes in record time, included deals on helmets, water bottles, future services, info on group rides, the works - even a sweet little bell to make my bike complete! :-)

We found this resource so far, and look forward to getting used to our bikes and then getting involved in some of the local cycling adventures. I am always afraid for the street bikers safety (I am an ortho trauma nurse, after all) but now I think I might want to be one of them. How'd that happen? :-)

Busy week - we had overnight company and hosted a fabulous Cocktail Hour on Thursday with lots of great food, beverages, friends, and laughs.
Good times!

No comments: