Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seasons Changing...

I am absolutely in love with the weather this week. I think it's heavenly. Chilly mornings giving way to beautiful, sunny afternoons with temperatures in the 70s, and clear nights that usher in a cool breeze. This week's goal: to spend at least 15 minutes on the patio every single day. Yesterday I enjoyed it so much, I nearly missed my chance to grab a bite before work. A good problem to have...love the days you can get lost in.

Back to reality, this is interesting to me. How will it unfold? Guess we will just have to wait and see, since the weekend is supposed to hold allll the answers.

In other news, a good friend of mine has selected a beautiful name for her baby girl due in January. Isabella. I can't wait for the shower! :-)

So many things to look forward to in this new season of the year.

No comments: