Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Movin' On Up!

I've moved to WordPress. Hubby made a lovely new website for me, and I think I am really going to like it over there. Come & see - it's pretty! :-)

All our posts from here have been imported, along with most comments, and as a bonus - all of our initial posts surrounding our wedding extravaganza, from engagement to honeymoon are available on the new blog, which is why we started a website in the first place.

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by and keep up with what's going on in our lives.
Now click, click, click away... :-)

P.S. I have no beef with Blogger - it's been good to me! Just moving on to something new :-) And, I'll still be around checking in with all my favorite blogs, and browsing Blogs of Note - which is how I've discovered some of my favorites in the first place. Ok, ciao for now!

No comments: